The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting the international students to apply for the UCD MSc Merit-Based International Scholarships in Ireland.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time MSc degree program at the university for the academic 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) that was founded in 1908. It offers high standard education at undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
Why choose UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? By joining this school, students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program which can facilitate their career progression.
The university will provide up to 50% discount on the tuition fees.
- Course Level: MSc degree
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
UCD MSc Merit-Based International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the endowment.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for the grant.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
- How to Apply for the UCD MSc Merit-Based International Scholarships: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application.
- Supporting Documents: All relevant documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the normal requirement is a second class honours degree, grade one (2:1).
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.