Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Canada West is offering the MBA Foundation Study Grant for International Students.
The program aims to support domestic and international students who want to pursue the MBA degree program at the University Canada West.
Beneficial offer for international and domestic students in Canada.
The University Canada West is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada that was established in 2005. It offers undergraduate and post-graduate programs in business and management.
Why at the University Canada West?The university offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates. They also provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus.
The educational bursary will provide the following:
- For domestic Students: $5, 000
- For international Students: $6, 500
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: May 13.
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000 to $6, 500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
MBA Foundation Study Grant for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in MBA degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This grant is for international and domestic students, who demonstrate leadership potential and commitment to their chosen field of endeavour.
- How to Apply for the MBA Foundation Study Grant for International Students: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, official documentation confirming professional designation, documentation confirming awarding of their previous degree, if not already indicated on official transcripts, proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and training.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must submit proof of English Proficiency.